Sonntag, 16. August 2009

.say hello




Hey guys.
I know, i have been here in Toronto for a while, but I am just starting to tell you about life here.
I dont know exactly where I'm supposed to start right now.
I just try to write it chronological.


First few days. Hostel. July
After I've arrived the airport in Toronto I've slept in the Hostel 'Canadiana Backpackers Inn' in widmer St. for 2 Days. Canadiana Backpackers has been a great place with nice and individual people around the world [actually Toronto is full of them anyway].
I've met Brittini from the London of Canada and she was a very nice girl, actually the first with whom I've had my first accurate conversation.
She has been in Toronto for a while, but next day she had to leave again. We've talked about her new swarm who has been in the hostel too. (:

First day has been nothing special, I've visited the Orientation in SWAP and met Janina and Aaron that is a couple and also from Germany. I've emailed them some days before and they've answered me to meet them right there. They've been as easy going as I am, so we've decided to go ahead together from this time.
I've done my bank accounts and and I was allowed to move in their basement apartment, even it has had just one room. We've split the rent and we've looked for a new 3 room apartment to move in september first for the next 2 weeks. We've also looked for some jobs, but without any success so far.
Here is our first room we've had to share in a threesome in july:









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen